Hazardous Goods Courier
At FFWD Couriers we have the experience and track record to ensure your hazardous goods are packaged and stored correctly, handled with care and within guidelines for health and safety, and delivered swiftly by our ADR (Accord Dangereux Routier) Hazardous Goods-approved delivery team.
What are Hazardous or Dangerous Goods?
According to IATA (International Air Traffic Association) and ADR, hazardous or dangerous goods are defined as materials or items with hazardous properties which, if not properly controlled present a potential hazard to human health and safety, infrastructure and/or their means of transport.
As defined by the United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, ICAO’s Technical Instructions, IATA’s Dangerous Goods Regulations, European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road and the IMDG’s International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, there are 9 classes of hazardous goods including:
- Explosive substances and items
- Flammable liquids
- Flammable solids
- Oxidizing substances
- Toxic substances and infectious substances
- Radioactive materials
- Corrosive substances
- Miscellaneous dangerous substances and items
When you transport any goods within these classes you need to ensure that you meet the stringent rules on how to pack and label the goods and what paperwork to provide.
- Fast local collection and a range of delivery options
- Experienced and highly-trained staff
- The right vehicle for the job
- Guaranteed local, national and international delivery
- Fast, friendly customer service