FFWD Couriers: Here for you through Lockdown 2.0
Tuesday, 17th November 2020
For business owners in particular, all non-essential shops will have to close, however – and crucially – deliveries can continue.
We want to assure our customers new and existing that we’re here to help – FFWD Couriers remains fully operational, offering our local, national and international delivery services from our base in Cambridge.
Strictest Maintenance of Covid-19 Protocols
Rest assured that our warehouse staff, managers and drivers follow the strictest protocols for your and their own protection, including:
- Comprehensive personnel and packaging sanitization at our depots
- One-way, monitored traffic flow throughout our facilities
- Face masks work throughout a parcel delivery, with minimum 2m gap between our delivery staff and customers at pick-up or drop-off
- Adherence to any requests for drop-off or pick-up zones and locations requested or detailed by our customers
- No-signature protocols for collection and delivery
Safe, Reliable, Versatile – your solutions partner for the Christmas rush
At FFWD Couriers we know how valuable your items are to you, so we bring our 30 years’ experience to every task we undertake, ensuring you get the best advice, value and service from us every time.
As the Christmas rush approaches and with online shopping forecast to be nearly 50% higher than last year, we’re on hand with a full staff complement ready to offer a range of flexible services to businesses of all sizes, including:
- Same Day
- Next Day
Rest assured we’ve got the experience, capacity and drive to deliver on our promise to you – full package service delivered better than the rest.